BuildingFit uses an enterprise building analytics platform that enables us to program analytics on the front end and to develop applications using a variety of tools. This role will assist in developing and implementing advanced statistical models, key performance indicators and machine learning algorithms and to perform statistics based engineering analysis. This position will assist in creating vision and inspiring\developing applications to be built to contribute significant impact on the environment using actionable analytics.
Work will be completed within teams, using an Agile Development model.
- Write short algorithms to flag issues
- Create apps to display data and KPIs
- Integrate to Building Automation Systems
- Integrate to data sources through APIs
- Maintain cloud servers, evaluating network security, client IT consulting
Requirements entry level:
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic Excel skills
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Axon, SkySpark
Desired Experience Mid to Sr level:
- Axon (Instructor)
- VBA experience
- Java experience
- SQL experience
- .NET experience
- Any engineering background
- Any building automation system background
- Work with coding repository
- Agile Development
- Translate written logic into functional code
- Develop, adjust, and debug macros to automate processes
- Automate data transfer between various databases and software applications
- Develop new applications and user interfaces to make use of existing tools more user-friendly, intuitive, and valuable
- Create and maintain detailed metadata
Duties and Responsibilities.
Develop custom algorithms to analyze energy data, integrate with varied data sources and manage all code in a repository. Deploy and maintain applications in the cloud environment.
Work in agile development environment.
Work with energy engineers to obtain and process data and energy system information. Create and manage data structures – collection, processing, storage, analysis, reporting, user interface development, and training.
Provide in-office and field support for building control system evaluation, reporting and programming. Trend management, system reporting and diagnostics, code review.
Work with all staff to customize, streamline and manage development and delivery of analysis reports relying heavily on Microsoft infrastructure – Office, SharePoint Foundation, Access and MS SQL.
Assist with integration of operations tools – Deltek Vision ERM software, SharePoint, SQL and MS Office.
Send us your resume to start the conversation.
Please include in your email the position you are interested in.