The Project Execution Manager is responsible for the coordination, implementation, schedules, budgets, resources, and deliverables for project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk, and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Track deliverables
- Manage, support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess results of project
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain budget
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Support Sales Team directly or indirectly providing resources and information needed to close the deal.
Competencies & Education
- Five or more years project management experience in I.T or the building industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; masters preferred
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team, and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Experience in Agile teams preferred
- Able to tolerate stress
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Project Management Tools
Send us your resume to start the conversation.
Please include in your email the position you are interested in.