The BuildingFit customer success program is designed to give a high level of customer service to customers that have shown a high level of commitment to use, deploy and re-sell BuildingFit software solutions.
The program is not intended to be for all BuildingFit customers, rather it focuses on customers responsible for significant BuildingFit revenue ($250k/year or greater) or customers that have the potential to scale to that level within a year.
The customer success program ensures that BuildingFit’s major customers are successful by providing support at every phase of the program’s lifecycle, from strategy creation and project identification to execution and delivery to completion.
Customer Success Managers (CSM) have expertise in the following: product knowledge, sales, business strategies, and goal setting with partners. Most importantly, CSMs have a coaching mindset, a partner-first mentality that allows them to advocate for their customers internally while establishing a high-trust relationship.
The CSM is responsible for a portfolio of accounts, forming and driving client relationships and successfully interacting with senior executive level clients. Through their role, CSMs focus on all aspects of client growth, relationship development, financial integrity, and quality delivery and execution of all engagements that drive organic growth and strong relationships. This individual manages growth and evolution of multiple client relationships between $250K-$1 million in annual net revenues and can lead complex multi-dimensional engagements that combine media and creative services, data management, consulting, and large technology deployments. This person is a high-energy leader with the ability to grow client relationships through presenting new strategies and innovative ideas.
Customer Success Managers will report directly to Operations Director
- Build a great customer relationship by being a proactive, responsive, strategic resource
- Being knowledgeable in their partners’ offering/product, company, and industry
- Being an internal advocate for their partner
- Guide partners’ high-level strategy
- By communicating with the Partner and end client, ensure that all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill Partner and end client’s requirements.
- Communicate project status updates
- Manage Customers expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Assist Customer with technical questions/requests by directly addressing any technical issues and/or identifying additional resources if necessary.
- Review project financial weekly and provide feedback on project performance to operations and sales.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term customer and product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Identify new opportunities, gather project requirements & goals and coordinate with sales to develop proposals.
- Join sales calls and give demos when needed
- Directly provide or coordinate product training
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve sustainable Customer growth
- Provide input into the product development process including sales and marketing strategies, product ideas, competitive market assessments,
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Send us your resume to start the conversation.
Please include in your email the position you are interested in.