HIGH PERFORMANCE BUILDING ANALYTICS
• Reduce energy waste and lower operating costs
• Manage comfort and compliance
• Prevent equipment failures and ensure system up time
WHAT IS BUILDINGFIT? WE’RE GLAD YOU ASKED.
Who is BuildingFit?
What we do
Who uses BuildingFit?
- 50 Million+ square feet of successful deployments
- Leverages 31+ years of energy engineering experience
- 200+ ANALYTICS AND 50+ KPIs
- SkySpark® Premier Partner
WHO USES BUILDINGFIT?
PARTNERS & RESELLERS
Provide powerful data analytics to your customers now
Deliver more customer value now
Be more efficient, more profitable
Low risk to offer data analytics
Your customers, your branding
- Save money by lowering operating costs
- Create comfortable & safe environments for your occupants
- Protect your facility & equipment investment
- Proactively manage building performance
- Maximize savings opportunities with prioritized issue reports
- No surprises using fault prevention tools
- Extend reliability & life of equipment by enabling proactive maintenance
HOW BUILDINGFIT WORKS
BuildingFit collects diverse data, then applies fault detection and advanced analytics, in order to deliver clear and actionable insights. We transform complex building data and make it available in one software interface. Users can access a variety of enterprise dashboards that provide deep drill-down capabilities for trouble-shooting and root-cause analysis.
CUSTOMERS AND CASE STUDIES
University of Utah Chemistry Building
- $386,000 Annual Energy Savings
- 266,831 square feet
- 125 laboratory systems
- 30 fume hoods
- Chilled water plant
- Dual duct air handling units
Banner Health Remote Operation Center
- 6.5 million square feet
- 12 healthcare facilities
- Enterprise-wide analytics deployment
- Chilled water plants
- Terminal units
- Hot water plants
- 30 million square feet
- 3 buildings
- Deployed large-scale custom analytics
- Custom reports direct O&M to prioritized issues
- Continuously improved analytics verified
BUILT BY SKYSPARK EXPERTS
Since 2014, we’ve successfully built and managed more than 50 million square feet of facility sites — all on top of the world’s most widely used data analytics platform for buildings and facilities, SkySpark. From this experience, we’ve developed the BuildingFit solution consisting of modules designed for Data Aggregation, Data Management, Data Analytics and Data Visualization. Two of the handful of certified SkySpark Essentials Trainers worldwide, work for BuildingFit.
SERIOUS ABOUT DATA. EXTRA SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING IT USEFUL.
Over the past 30 years, we’ve perfected the art of making building data simpler to understand and easier to manage. All of this effort is driven to help you save energy, prevent equipment failures and make buildings perform at a higher level. That’s why we created BuildingFit. It’s a powerful tool that gathers valuable building data into one easy to use dashboard that uses artificial intelligence (AI), brilliant building engineering and bright human minds to make it all usable.
1997 S. 1100 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84106