Fault Detection And Diagnostic Analytics
How BuildingFit Works
Making Data Useful
50 Million+ square feet of successful deployments
Leverages 31+ years of energy engineering experience
200+ ANALYTICS AND 50+ KPIs
SkySpark® Premier Partner
We are engineers, programmers, mathematicians and data scientists. We are passionate about reducing energy use through the creative application of modern data analysis.
- We are an OEM of one of the greatest tools on earth to collect data for analytics
- We are engineers with extreme programming skills
- We have some of the few industry certified trainers on our team
- Accepted World Wide
- “SkyFoundry’s software solutions are designed to help clients derive value from their investments in smart systems. Our SkySpark informatics platform provides the services and features to collect, store, analyze and present data from automation systems, metering systems and other smart devices to identify issues, patterns, deviations, faults and opportunities for operational improvements and cost reduction. SkySpark helps owners and operators “find what matters” in the vast amount of data produced by today’s smart systems.”
Fault Detection & Diagnostic Analytics Demo
What are Fault Detection and Diagnostic (FDD) Analytics?
Predictive | Real-Time | Robust
Analytics are more than simple alarms, notifying when equipment is out of its set points. Analytics works by identifying patterns in the data from the equipment systems and devices that make the built environment possible. Patterns may represent faults, deviations, trends, or anomalies – almost all are opportunities for savings and improved performance.
- Data Visualization: Monitor building performance data (or multiple buildings) in one, unified
- Fault Detection: Pre-empt possible building system errors or anomalies with fault detection
alerts, enabling corrective actions to building systems before a failure occurs
- Automated Analytics: Maintain building performance goals of energy efficiency, comfort and
compliance by enabling monitoring-based commissioning
- Performance Metrics: Track and report on KPIs (key performance indicators) using insightful reports
and leveraging historical building performance data.
PE, ETC Group
BuildingFit helps our team identify equipment issues and implement corrective action 2-3 times faster — and also helps our engineers manage up to 10 times more HVAC equipment systems than was possible previously.
True analytics allow the use of multiple data sources, with different protocols and different time sampling frequencies. This allows for analytic rules that look for correlations between equipment age regardless of manufacturer, performance, energy use, service history, weather conditions, and more.
BuildingFit collects diverse data, applies fault detection, advanced and predictive analytics, to deliver
clear and actionable insights.
BuildingFit transforms complex building-related data into quantifiable, actionable insights through one, web-enabled interface. Users can access information from anywhere and perform deep, drill-down capabilities for troubleshooting and root-cause analysis. The benefits of Fault Detection and Diagnostics analytics include:
- Reduced energy waste and lower operating costs
- Comfortable, safe, reliable, and compliant environments for all occupants
- Protection for and extended life of equipment investments
- Ensure compliance across the entire building, especially critical spaces.
- BuildingFit Analytics are comprehensive and useful to predict and detect equipment failures using 200+ analytics and over50 KPIs
- BuildingFit Analytics are currently deployed on over 50 million FT2 of customer facilities worldwide.
- Continuously working with our customers to improve our analytics and KPIs, and identify additional uses, as demonstrated in our chiller and RTU equipment analytics.
- Cost computations help to prioritize what is most important
- Customizable analytics by overriding limits and assumptions means they can be tailored to meet unique needs, and specific equipment
https://facilityexecutive.com/2020/04/implementing-data-analytics-into-building-automation-systems/ Integrating data analytics into building automation systems has been difficult, but it's getting...
BuildingFit Vice President of Information Technology, Rob Glance, is featured in Project Haystack’s Fall 2020 issue of Connections Magazine, where he discusses the complexities connecting with...
SkySpark recently released a new workflow solution at SkyPosium 2020 and highlighted in this article. Actionable insights generated through BuildingFit Analytics will identify issues that can be...