BuildingFit uses an enterprise building analytics platform that enables us to program analytics on the front end and to develop applications using a variety of tools. This role will assist in developing and implementing engineering analysis. This position will assist in creating vision and inspiring\developing applications to be built to contribute significant impact on the environment using actionable analytics through web based applications.
Work will be completed within teams, using an Agile Development model
BuildingFit is looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- excellent front-end coding skills
- good understanding of progressive web applications.
- Ultimately, a top-class React.js Developer should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Recommended requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field. (or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Send us your resume to start the conversation.
Please include in your email the position you are interested in.