How BuildingFit Works
BuildingFit collects diverse data, then applies fault detection and advanced analytics, in order to deliver cear and actionable insights. We transform complex building data and make it available in one software interface. Users can access a variety of enterprise dashboards that provide deep drill-down capabilities for trouble-shooting and root-cause analysis.
Making Data Useful
Over the past 30 years, we’ve perfected the art of making building data simpler to understand and easier to manage. All of this effort is driven to help you save energy, prevent equipment failures and make buildings perform at a higher level. That’s why we created BuildingFit. It’s a powerful tool that gathers valuable building data into one easy to use dashboard that uses artificial intelligence (AI), brilliant building engineering and bright human minds to make it all usable.
BuildingFit grew out of ETC Group, an energy engineering firm with 30 years of experience. After supporting ETC Group’s retrocommissioning, commissioning and monitoring-based commissioning projects, BuildingFit now offers its services to other engineering firms, controls contractors, service providers, and directly to clients.
We are engineers, programmers, mathematicians and data scientists. We are passionate about reducing energy use through the creative application of modern data analysis.
- We are an OEM of one of the greatest tools on earth to collect data for analytics
- We are engineers with extreme programming skills
- We have some of the few industry certified trainers on our team
- Accepted World Wide
- “SkyFoundry’s software solutions are designed to help clients derive value from their investments in smart systems. Our SkySpark informatics platform provides the services and features to collect, store, analyze and present data from automation systems, metering systems and other smart devices to identify issues, patterns, deviations, faults and opportunities for operational improvements and cost reduction. SkySpark helps owners and operators “find what matters” in the vast amount of data produced by today’s smart systems.”
Advocates for Project Haystack
- Standardized Tagging
- Open Source – Open Forum
- Accepted World Wide
- “Goal of making it easier to unlock value from the vast quantity of data being generated by the smart devices that permeate our homes, buildings, factories, and cities. Applications include automation, control, energy, HVAC, lighting, and other environmental systems.”
- 50 Million+ square feet of successful deployments
- Leverages 31+ years of energy engineering experience
- 200+ ANALYTICS AND 50+ KPIs
- SkySpark® Premier Partner