https://buildingfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/BuildingFit-logo-x340.png 0 0 BuildingFit Marketing https://buildingfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/BuildingFit-logo-x340.png BuildingFit Marketing2018-08-07 18:34:122021-02-01 16:23:14Details for the July 2018 release of BuildingFit’s SkySpark pods!
Standard Programming v2.10.0
Chiller Views: See these in the new Builder app.
- These now pull up the chilled water plant/chillers directly, instead of allowing users to select AHUs, TUs, etc.
Design Info View: See this in the new Builder app.
- Double-click on a row now opens the edit dialog.
- Spinning wheel is shown when loading on slow connections.
- Preserves table scrolling after a row is edited.
- Category selector names have been made more readable.
- In edit view, designSource tag is shown first and is no longer optional.
Email Subscriptions: See these in your email inbox.
- Weekly note subscriptions have been fixed so they send out correctly.
KPIs: See these in the KPI app or the Bfit KPI views.
- Names in the BuildingFit KPI Table app were adjusted so alphabetical sorting groups intuitively.
- CP – Plant Power: Fixed to calculate correctly.
Documentation: See this in the Doc app.
- Rules now specify the design information tags that may affect them.
Preferencing Algorithms: These are used internally in KPIs, rules, and calculated points.
- Adjustments to ensure powers calculated from design motor power come through as kW, not hp.
BuildingFit Standard Tagging: See this in the Builder app.
- Enhanced utility bill and metering support by doing the following:
- New equip tagging definitions:
- Chilled water utility bill
- Domestic water utility bill
- Hot water utility bill
- New point tagging definitions:
- Steam power
- Hot water power
- Chilled water power
- CO2 mass
- Nomenclature change from load to water power to align with Project Haystack.
- pointUtilityBill and historyUtilityBill now route through standard meter funcs for better maintainability and consistency.
- New equip tagging definitions:
Under the Hood: Technical improvements that most users won’t deal with.
- Point and History funcs will automatically xQuery if an equipment from a different project is input.
- Standard Prog plugins (like LVS Macau) now are logged and echoed when loaded.
- Corrupted data removal functions have been revamped.
- BfitPoints are now deterministic on the cmd/sensor/sp tags. Valves, dampers, speeds, and statuses now have separate bfitPoints for command vs feedback.
- Existing points will have their bfitPointRefs adjusted automatically.
- Migration system has been formalized. This records the version of bfitStandardProgLibraryExt and updates tagging standards as new versions are deployed without continually having to run migration algorithms.
- New Functions:
- genFormatTuSchedule: Formats extracted TU schedules into nice format that can be passed to a BAS programmer.
- historyProfile: Takes a history and graphs it iteratively across the time interval provided, creating a yearly, monthly, weekly, or daily profile.
- maintProjReplaceId: Looks through all reports, notes, and functions for an old point id and replaces it with a new point id.
- maintUserNoteTopics: Creates or updates note topics for the input users and subscribes them to the topic.
Utility Benchmark v3.0.0
Views: See these in the Utility Benchmark app.
- Yearly Usage: New View! Totalizes the usage of a specific site over each year in the date-range, displaying each year as a bar in a bar chart.
- Composition: New View! Shows the usage composition by utility type for two different time periods as individual pie charts.
- Yearly Profile: New name for the old “Year-Over-Year” view.
- Other Interface Adjustments:
- Site input is preserved across views.
- Utility Type and Measurement (cost, energy, or volume) have been split into separate selectors to support more combinations.
Added support for chilled and hot water utility bills.
Site selection is now shared across views.
Removed “KPI History” view.
Desigo Connector v1.3.0
Polling interval is now adjustable.
Request batching was implemented and dramatically reduces traffic on large sites.
Pointly: See this in the Builder app.
- New site selector.
- Added support to cache equipment groupings.
- inScope has changed from a Str to a Marker tag. Button to apply inScope to every point has been removed.
Adjusted autotagging to make use of new cmd/sensor bfitPoints.
Haystack export bug fixes.
BACnet import adjustments to avoid setting cmd, sensor, or sp on virtual points.